Sunday, November 6, 2011

Eye lashes

When Ben was born the very first thing that everyone noticed on him was how long his eyelashes were. As the other kids came about they also have very long eyelashes. Ken does not have long eyelashes so I know it does not run in his family. My mom always told me that I had really long ones as a child too. I still get comments that people think I am wearing mascara when I am not because mine are so long. I have never used fake eyelashes but I have always been tempted to see what they would look like on me. During Halloween you always see them selling in the costume section. I guess my kids will never need to look into www.besteyelashenhancer.net because they have already been blessed with them. However I do know some friends that would really be interested in getting longer lashes with out having fake ones put on. This might be an easier way to get them. It is suppose to make them have more volume and texture, something that every girl wants. I love eyes and I think that is the first thing that people notice on your face. Why not make them pop out with a little extra help.

No comments: