Saturday, January 21, 2012

School is Back and Work

Well school is back for Ken and I already hate it! I really wish that he would have taken a semester off some days but I know that I will be happier when I have this baby. It seems like there is always so much extra work to do now that he is going two days a week especially when on Mondays when there is cub scouts right when when he gets home. I am hoping that this semester goes really fast since it leads into spring.
I am also hoping that Ken gets a promotion that has been in the works at his work since November. They have been talking about changing things around and maybe promoting him but it takes a lot of time to get everything done. In the meantime he has to pretend that he knows nothing about the changes because he has inside sources and that could really jeopardize his chances at the job promotion. So for the mean time he will just act like he does not know what is going on and hopefully sooner rather than later he will have a nice new job title and more money to go along with it. I try to keep this in mind when I'm having a bad day because I know it is something he has really been wanting.

No comments: