Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Another one of Ben

This is another picture of little Ben when he was about Maddie's age. He was at his Uncle Ryan's birthday party and he was sitting next to Uncle Phil and Aunt Pat. He was a chubby little boy. I am very thankful that he has evened out. The doctors say he is a little under weight now but I'm sure he will be fine because he is healthy. He was sitting next to Pat and Phil and as you can see they were feeding him ice cream. Making sure they contributed to his chubbiness. I still think he was a cute little guy. He was always wanting to smile for the camera back then.

1 comment:

Merydith said...

Yeah I remember this one. We just moved in our house and this was taken in the backyard with deck. How I really wish Ryan and dad didn't have to get rid of the deck because it could have been come summer. I love his cheeks. He was so adorable and of course still is.