Thursday, January 17, 2008

New Rugs

A new rug what a luxury. As a child I never had any carpet in my house. Growing up I have always had wood floors. I really loved having them because as a child I never had to be scared like so many of my friends did if they spilled something on the carpeting. They would always be afraid to tell their parents because what they had always left a stain. My mom was a big wood floor fan. That's why I think I never had any carpeting as a child. My dad however loves to have the warm carpet under his feet. Especially during the winter months. He hates to have the freezing cold wood floors. I also am like my mom and love the wood. However Ken loves to have carpet. Probably because he had it growing up as a child. We make the compromise by using beautiful area rugs. They are very pretty but can be expensive. Especially when you have expensive taste like I do and you like the Oriental Rugs. So we use rugs to keep the floor warm during the winter months. As do my parents to compromise. I buy them over the Internet at a place called Superior Rugs. They offer great quality rugs and they have very low prices. They have the perfect rug for everyone. They come in many different shapes and colors. As well as many different styles. You are sure to find one that is perfect for your home decor. I have to say having a big rug in the room that you use most really makes the room warmer. It is also nice to have if you have children so that you can lay on the floor and play toys with them. Who wants to lay on the wood floor in the winter time and play. It is always so cold. So if you are looking to make you home a little warmer, or maybe you just want to spruce up your decor then get yourself a nice area rug. Rugs are a great way to decorate.

No comments: