Monday, January 21, 2008

Whats for dinner tonight

So what is for dinner at your house tonight. I guess we will be having stuffed green peppers. We have not had them for a long time because I am not really a big beef eater. However I do really like stuffed peppers. I guess I like everything about them. The rice the tomatoes and the cheese, as well as the green pepper. I don't know what else yet but maybe some mashed potatoes home maid of course. So what is every one else having for dinner tonight? I think we should have a day that we all post a recipe so we can have a variety of food dishes for the week. I hate the same things for dinner all the time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehe... dinner here vick is typical filipino meal. a white rice with vegetables and a variety of meat and fish as side dish. i wish u could try. i wonder if this could pass your taste buds. :)