Monday, April 12, 2010

Putting it off

One thing that we are always putting off is getting some term life insurance quotes online. We do not have any life insurance on any of the kids and I also need a policy. Ken had one when he was a kid and I think it is a good idea. His dad purchased it for him and we continue to pay on it yearly. It is not really something that you want to think about but planning ahead for everything is definitely something that I am a big fan off. I hate waiting till the last minute or not doing it at all and having regret later. I need a policy more that the kids do but we have been putting it off. I guess our biggest fear is not knowing anything about it or what one to choose. I am big on researching things first so I guess I better get doing that if we are going to get a policy for me anytime soon.

No comments: