Thursday, July 8, 2010

A Diet

Gosh it is so hard to diet. Just the other day Ken and I were bored so we decided that we would watch a movie on our wii about a fast food company. It was a man that ate fast food every day for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I actually wanted to watch it but after a while Ken found it interesting as well. It really makes you thankful that you do not eat a lot of fast food. Don't get me wrong we do once in a while get it for the kids and for ourselves but we are pretty good at eating at home. I don't like the way fast food always makes me feel miserable a few hours after we eat it. If we eat out we would rather have Chinese food or something of the sort. I am sure if you eat out a lot phentermine might be the answer to curb your appetite. It might make you want to eat less and wait for more healthy foods.
My kids are Huge fruit eaters. They would choose fruit over candy any day and I use that to my advantage. If they want a snack I offer them a healthy option. While we might not eat right all of the time I am trying to give them good eating habits at an early age.

No comments: