Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Beach Days


I have to admit every summer I cannot stand the heat. I hate to be out in the hot sun unless I am in the swimming pool. I love to swim. We always forget about the beach during the summer months but this year we remembered to go more often. The kids loved to play in the sand and Aidan loved to play as well. I was looking through the camera pictures today and since it is pretty chilly outside I am really missing summer. I just wish we could have one more very hot weekend so that Ken and I could go to the beach again. I would sure make the most of it thats for sure. I hope soon we will be able to move to Texas so that we can enjoy the warm weather more often. We are still working on moving in the next couple years so hopefully everything works out for us. We will have to keep

praying about it.

No comments: