Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Living Without

I know it seems silly to some to live without paying for a television service however it really is not that big of a deal for our family. It has been many years and we have not paid a dime for tv service other than the electricity that it takes to keep the unit itself on. We really do not have very much time since we have three kids and my husband works and goes to school. I don't personally like it in the first place. The kids however have been asking lately about getting LocalTV-Satellite because the neighbors must be getting the service. We have seen their trucks in the front of our house for the past few days. I know that with a Direct TV service we would get a ton more kid stations and that might come in handy when I am cooking dinner or trying to get some blogging done. Our kids do not watch much television in the summer time because they are playing outside. The winter is coming now and I am considering localtv-satellite.com to keep the kids occupied. I still will limit their watching but it would be nice to have for convenience.

No comments: