Thursday, September 16, 2010

Whats Going On?

Not to very long ago I was in the state of concern. I was having an acne break out. I even posted it as my status on my facebook account. if you know me well I never usually have acne so it concerns me if more than one pimple pops up on my face. I have to say that I never usually get more than one unless my hormones are going crazy because of pregnancy. I know that I am not pregnant so I was a little concerned. I can not stand people that have terrible acne and to not even try to do anything about it. I was the first to run to the store and get an acne cream last week to try and prevent future breakouts. I actually still have been using the cream because I want to make sure they do not return. I still have one pimple that seems to be staying for a while longer.
I was wondering if it happened to be the change of seasons because I have a few friends that also have been suffering from breakouts as well. Hopefully soon the cream will help my face and I will fell better about my face.

No comments: