Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Personal Music

I remember a few years ago I was trying hard to think of a gift for my little sister for Christmas. I knew that she really wanted an ipod but I also knew that she had no computer and would really not be able to download movies and music very easily. It was really in style when she wanted one and plus all her friends had one already. I did not know what to get her. I was thinking and also looking at sale papers all throughout the holiday season. I then came to think of getting her a less expensive gift that still held the music that she wanted. I thought that I should look at the MP3 players. I could open it before I gave it to her and download a bunch of her favorite songs and then it would be ready for Christmas. I then bought what I thought was the perfect gift. I really don't know if she still uses it or if she even liked the gift. She really does not say much when she gets a gift. If anything she now has a computer that she can download the newest songs that she like on it. I still use mine all the time. I used to use my cell phone but it seemed to always drain my battery. I think it is the perfect gift for a teenager.

No comments: