Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Photo Editing Software

I have been wanting some photo editing software for a while now. I have been looking around at a few different ones and I did notice that the ones that I wanted were pretty expensive. I did not really want to spend a ton of money on it just yet because I am still not a pro at my digital slr camera. I decided to look to ebay for a good deal. I guess my patience has paid off because I found a great deal on some software that does everything I wanted it to do and more. It only cost me $1.25 with free shipping as well. I was looking it up and the software was actually a couple hundred dollars. I guess I was just looking at the auction at the right time. I have already received it in the mail and I love using it. My favorite is to take out images that you do not want in the picture. What a great find.

No comments: