Sunday, October 10, 2010

A Vacation

Well since we have brought ourselves out of debt and it took so long we decided that we would reward ourselves by taking a nice family vacation every year with the kids. Last year we all went to Disney world and the kids had a really good time. I also had a great time taking Ken because he and his brother never got to go as a little kids. The last time I went is when I was just six years old. We wanted to take the kids and we will probably go back sometime in a couple years. This year we might do something like Branson vacation and then we can see all the little shows they have to offer. I know that my grandparents really liked to go every year when they were around. I always wanted to check it out. This might be the year we head that way to see what it is all about.

No comments: