Friday, November 12, 2010

Getting Good Sleep

I remember Grandma Neis saying one time when they were visiting us that she needs more sleep that Grandpa Neis so she will read a book in bed while he is already sleeping. I have the same problem with Ken. I am never tired and he is always wanting to go to bed. I know that he gets up earlier than I do for work so I can understand that he gets tired sooner. Ken is not one of those husbands to just go to bed. He says that he will never and he always wants to go to bed together. I think that it is a little romantic but for me however I have to lay there until I fall asleep. It could be a number of hours before that happens. Ken says I need a treatment for insomnia but I think that we are just like grandma and grandpa and I need less sleep than he does. I have considered reading a book before bed but then it seems to keep me up even longer than I would normally be awake. For the time being I guess I will just wait to fall asleep. It can be my time to think and meditate on my day.

No comments: