Friday, March 4, 2011

Hoping to sell

Ken is hoping that we sell our entertainment center very soon. I am not that eager to do it because I have not yet found one that I have really loved enough to buy just yet. The other day Ken and I did not have the kids so we went to many different furniture stores in search of a new center to hold all of our stuff. I want something smaller and so does Ken. Since we will be putting our new tv set on the wall we do not need such a big unit any longer. I do have our old center listed online and I am hoping that selling it will also help pay for our new center but if it does not thats fine as well. Hopefully soon I will find one that we like and that is of good quality. It seems like everything is put together furniture these days. That is not something that we want to have. Ken is anxious to get one very soon but I would rather wait and find one that I really love.

No comments: