Monday, March 28, 2011

My Hair

I remember when my hair used to be really thick. It was not super thick like some people have but it has thinned out a lot. I do not really know why I have lost so much hair over the past few years but it seems like every time I shower my hair comes out. It still comes out when I take showers but not as much thankfully anymore. I did not every think that I would need to look at hair loss products for myself so I sure hope that I will stop loosing hair. I would be really embarrassed if I was the one int the family using the hair loss products. I did not know that it was common for women to use them as well but I have seen a lot of women that really need to try it out. Hopefully I will stop loosing hair but in the mean time I will not worry about it because I'm sure then I will loose more.

No comments: