Friday, July 1, 2011

Blowers

Until last year I never used a blower for the leaves in our yard. I would usually just use the old fashioned rake and rake them up. I still use the rake but I have come to realize that cleaning things off the driveway is much better with the shindaiwa. The blowers have such power that they take off things that I thought would take months to leave in the rain. It takes up not just dry leaves but also the wet ones that have been there form the past fall season. I love to use the blower as well to clean out the garage once in a while. The kids are always playing with sand on the floor and it make the job so much easier than using a broom. I simple grab the blower and its done in a few short minutes. As a matter of fact I have to do that again this weekend.

No comments: