Friday, July 8, 2011

Swimming

One thing I am sure going to miss is swimming. his past weekend we sure did a lot of it. We went to the beach as well as to our friends pool in Monee. It was very nice. The kids were doing great in the water. Ken was wishing he had checked out some swim goggles review. He was telling me that he really likes to swim under water. I love to swim. I have to say it is one of my favorite things to do with also being roller skating. I have never taken the kids skating before so I really don't know how they would do, as a matter of fact I think Ken and I only went one time together. Maybe we can plan a skate day this summer. I know we need to get Ken some swim goggles because we have many plans for camping and swimming this summer. As a matter of fact in two weeks we are going to do just that swim again. I better get ordering them.

No comments: