Saturday, August 6, 2011

Winter

Oh I do not even want to begin to think about winter time already. While I am a little sick of this heat wave that we have been having I like summer much better than winter. I do not like to have to get the kids ready to run down the street and begin to dress them in their coats and hats a half hour ahead of time. It is a lot of work. I also do not like having to go to the van to shovel my way out of the drive way. We are not allowed to use snow chains in my state so we have to make sure the driveway is always clear of snow. Last year was rough with the big snow that we had. I think we were completely snowed in for a few days. Ken was even off work one day because the place was closed. That was nice. If winter has to come I would like a snow like that again.

No comments: