Friday, November 25, 2011

Claw Foot

My very best friend growing up had a much bigger house than I did, and it had more bathrooms as well. I never really cared that her house was bigger because to be honest we were at my house most of the time anyways. One thing that I did love about her house was her bathroom. I always loved and I actually do still want to have a claw foot tub someday when we have a bigger house. I would like one bathroom with a claw tub and one with a big jacuzzi tub in our bedroom. I love to relax in the tub. I really do not do it much now because we have a metal tub and the water always gets cold so fast. I don't see us remodeling our bathroom soon so I prolly will not take to many more baths as of right now. Some day I hope to have my dream bathroom, in my dream house.

No comments: