Friday, November 25, 2011

Skiing

One thing that Ken always mentions giving a try is going skiing on our next vacation. I am the type of girl that loves a tropical vacation and he likes one full of adventure. I am honestly terrified to ski. I know that I would get to the top of the lift and probably just cry because I would not know how to get down the mountain. I would be so scared to try and ski down I would just stay up there forever. There are a lot of people that are really good at skiing. They have many different accessories that go to a ski outfit like Black Diamond Poles. I don't really know what the difference is when doing down a hill but i'm sure that there is one. Maybe someday Ken will get me to try it, but I know that I will sure put it off as long as I am able.

No comments: