Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Medical Cart

I know this might sound a little crazy to some readers, but did you ever see a
medical cart at your doctors office or hospital and wish that you had one? To be honest I could use that cart for so many things. The one thing that I like about it is that it has a lot of drawers and can be used for sorting things. I love to have things organized. With that said I have to confess that I may love things organized but our house is a disaster. Things are all over the place. The only thing that I can say is organized is our bills and paperwork. The rest of the stuff is just about everywhere. I guess that's what happens when you have three small kids and a tiny house. A medical cart would really come in handy. Maybe someday when I get things more organized I will purchase one for myself.

No comments: