Tuesday, December 20, 2011

New Business

When I was 16 years old I already was working three jobs. I tried to keep myself busy during the summer since I was not in school. I worked at a pharmacy, and ice cream shop, and a electronics store all at the same time. I would make it so my days were mixed up to give me a little variety of work. Working at the ice cream shop made me really want to have my own business some day. I did not know there were small business equipment financing so that you could purchase the machinery that you need to get started. I am sure that it is a huge up front cost. That is very nice that there are places to offer you payment options so that you do not go into debt before you can even get started. I still have not opened my own business and right now I don't know if I ever will. I have other interests but its nice to know there is help if you are interested in that sort of thing.

No comments: