Monday, December 5, 2011

North Face

Well I have heard of the North Face about a million times. As a matter of fact you really can not go out in public without seeing someone wearing on of their jackets. I have heard many great things about their jackets. I know a few friends that have their jackets as well. They have only said good things about them. I guess that would mean they are of good quality. I really did not need to buy jackets for the kids this year but next year I might and I will probably give them a try for myself. I did not know that in addition to jackets they also have a north face backpack. That would be good for Ben at school since his backpack zipper has already broken on this years school back pack. I guess that's because we did not buy a good quality one. They always say you get what you pay for on merchandise. Next year we know to get a better brand name back pack.

No comments: