Monday, December 5, 2011

Lessons

Well one thing that I have always wanted my kids to take was piano lessons. I am ashamed to say that I still have not even started getting them going with them yet. I know they are old enough I just have not got around to do it just yet. I have talked to the piano teacher and I know I need to get a keyboard for them to practice on or the lessons would be pointless. I always wanted to take piano lessons as a child but we never had the space for a piano and they did not have keyboards back then that would be good for lessons. When I first meat Ken he took guitar lessons and I always thought that was neat. I did not know how to read music but Ken was doing really good playing numerous songs on the guitar. I know he would like to try lessons again maybe that would be a good gift idea for him this year. I might just look into it.

No comments: