Monday, January 9, 2012

ANNA MARIA ISLAND

ANNA MARIA ISLAND
Guest post written by my buddy Royce Heath
We rented a beach house for a week last summer. The house ended up being a great place. We were very pleasantly surprised. A friend suggested that we look into Anna Maria Island, Florida. It was a really great little island about thirty minutes outside of Sarasota. We flew into Tampa and rented a car. The place that we stayed was a great deal. It had beautiful marble counter tops, home security Florida system, a pool, beach chairs, and all of the beach toys that you could want. My favorite part of the whole house was the large deck that looked over the ocean. My husband caught some fish off of the pier and we grilled them right on the porch. I made margaritas and just relaxed the entire vacation. I had such a great time. I hope that we will be able to go back again next year. The water was a beautiful blue and the beaches a pretty white sand. Florida is a great place and in the United States, just a plane flight away!

No comments: