Friday, February 3, 2012

Feeling behind

Well I have to admit I always feel so behind. It seems as if the laundry is always piling up and the housework never ends. With everyone wearing an outfit a day I have to do laundry everyday in order to just keep up. I am so lucky to have Ken because he is great at always doing laundry as well. I am also so tired all the time. I actually went to bed last night at only 9pm. I have to admit I slept wonderful. It seems like I never get enough sleep but I was feeling so refreshed when I woke up in the morning to get Ben ready for school.
This has by far been the worst pregnancy so far. Not that I have been unhealthy or had complications but because with having three babies already you seem to grow at an amazing rate. I have only gained three pounds so far but I am already sticking out like I am six months pregnant at just barely four months. It seems like the more kids you have the faster you grow. I don't know how my friend had been through five pregnancies. She is for sure a human super woman. I always tell Ken that I don't know if I am going to make it till the end. He always laughs and says "you say that every time". This time i'm pretty sure I mean it! I cant wait till summer. Not the hot summer but when you can open the windows and go outside without a jacket. A cool 68 degrees is perfect for me. It has been a mild winter and I am so thankful but still spring could not come fast enough:)

No comments: