Monday, February 6, 2012

Cooking, Cleaning, and Watching TV!

Contribution by Stevie Kirby
I recently purchased a new high definition television! I was excited to add some new Cable televisionchannels to my subscription at home. Watching my shows in high definition is so cool! I am a television junkie but I lead a very busy life. So I love that I can use the digital video recorder daily! I am not a couch potato, mind you. I am actually a little obsessive compulsive about cleaning and organizing my home so watching television, while important to me and very relaxing for me, is not my top priority. I love making my house into a home. I want it to be comfortable and clean without producing the feeling of being perfect and untouchable. I enjoy having guests over and cooking dinner for them. When I invite friends over for dinner, I light candles, play music through my television music channels, and open a great bottle of wine. It is the best way to share good times with great friends! Cooking is very therapeutic for me. Some people play tennis or golf to alleviate stress. I cook!

No comments: