Friday, February 10, 2012

New Baby

I had a friend of mine texting me yesterday about a few of them getting together and throwing me a baby shower for the last baby. That is something that I surely do not want. It was very nice of them but I do not like to be the center of attention and I honestly think that if you have more than one baby shower in your life that is kinda greedy. I just don't think its right for some strange reason. I don't mind going to other peoples double showers but I don't like to invite people to a shower for myself that I don't feel I should have. I suggested to them just having a girls day would be perfect. I only need a few things anyways so it would not be a big deal to buy them myself. One of the major things that we need is a stroller. We had one from Ben but ti was very old and we tossed it after Aidan was born. I don't think we will get a stroller travel system but it seems they all come this way now days. We will have to shop around. Maybe I could even find one at a garage sale this summer. That would be the best idea if you ask me. It saves money and you can get something nice.

No comments: