Friday, February 10, 2012

Feeling Better

I am so thankful that I am feeling better. The last few days I must have caught a bug or something because I was not feeling good at all. I was getting sick all the time and I was so tired. Today is actually the first day that I feel like getting out of bed. I had to the other days because I was the only one here but today I did not mind. Ken was so sweet he asked me everyday if he could take a personal day so that I could sleep and he could take care of things. I told him that he needed to go because he was going to get his promotion. He called me that day and told me that I was right he was promoted. I was very happy that he went that day or we would not have found out. He asked me today if he should also take off but I told him I was feeling a little better. I am very glad that I am because I have lots to do before the kids have their valentines day parties at school. We still have to go shopping for their treats for the class to pass around. Maybe tonight we will get that done. Going to bed last night at 8pm really helped out.

No comments: