Tuesday, January 15, 2008
First Day
Well tonight was or should I say is Kens first day of school. He looked so cute leaving the house with a book bag in tow. I had to pick up my sister from school today so she was at our house till my dad got off work so Ken leaving was not that bad. I sure hope that Thursday goes as well as today did. Ben does not like him leaving especially since he just gets home from work. I have to say that I also don't like him leaving but he has to do it in order to get a better position at work. We will deal with it for a while. Ken is never the one that is away from the house it is always me so it is strange for everyone. I miss him but it is for the best.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment