Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Whats for Dinner AGAIN!

I just hate this question. I know that I stay at home all day and do not have a job except the kids, but when Ken asks me this I just hate it. He usually says what should we have for dinner tonight? I have to say that he does cook half of the time during the week. I just hate thinking of something for dinner everyday. I wish someone would just tell me everyday this is what you are going to make for dinner. Then it would not be so bad because there would be no thought involved. I guess I would not really mind making dinner everyday if I had some easy and different recipes that I could make everyday. It seems as if we always have the same thing daily. I have to say that because of me it is usually chicken. Ken would eat beef more if I liked it. I do like it but once every couple weeks if good enough for me. I am not really a big beef eater. I prefer chicken. I just get sick of having it the same ways. Maybe I need to get a cook book with chicken recipes in it that doES not require many ingredients.

No comments: