Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Library
Well I finally got out of the house today and left the kids at home with Ken. It is so nice to have some piece and quite. I brought my laptop to the library and I hope to finish all my posting for the day here. I probably will not get any for my brave journal but that is OK I don't want to be greedy. I will share with those who were not blessed like I was with a pr. I went to my moms first and spent some time there and now I need to look for a good book to read. I hope I can find one. Ken wants to study tonight so it would be great if i could have something to do also. Although when he is studying I tend to just stare at him because he looks so cute. He hates it! Don't worry Ken I'll look for a book while I'm here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment