
Ever since we have moved into this house well over two years ago we have needed a new mailbox. Ours is really rusty and it really loud when you open it up. So when I and the kids are sleeping I can hear every time our mail man comes to deliver our mail because the box always bangs shut. I found a site online that sell tons of different mailboxes for everyone. I just so happen to need residential mailboxes for my house but they have many more different types also. They sell commercial mailboxes for all different types of business also. I was looking around in all the hardware stores but I was just not finding the right box that went with our house till I went to this site. They have so many mailboxes that I did not even realize how many different designs there were. They have wall mount boxes and even mail slots if that is what you are looking for. I really loved this mail box and hope to have it for my big house one day. I am glad I found out where to get it.
No comments:
Post a Comment