Sunday, January 20, 2008
Warm
So Ken thinks I am crazy sometime with the little things that I say. For example sometimes at night I sit on the couch and blog or do some posts and today I was doing just that. I was telling him how thankful I was for my laptop computer and how much I loved having one. I also said one reason i like it so much is because when it is on your lap it really keeps you warm because the bottom stays warm. I said it really is nice in the winter time when it is really cold. He said " it keeps you warm?" Then gave me a funny look and smiles at me. I know he thought I was weird but it does keep me warm and I love that this time of year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
that is true vick. a laptop on ur lap really will keep u warm. haha! i totally agree with u as i do it too when i am tired of my position sitting on the bed. haha. it's best indeed on this cold time we have! :)
Post a Comment