Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Keeping it Clean

I am always trying to keep the house clean. I swear I vacuum about five or six times a day. I leave the vacuum out all day long and every time the kids have a meal I am cleaning up behind them. I tell you Maddie is the worst eater on the planet. I never knew a kids could be so messy. She could be eating something simple like a cracker and it will be all over the floor and the table. Sometimes I even wonder if she gets any in her mouth. Ben on the other hand can eat just about anything without a mess. I almost don't even have to wipe the table when he is finished. It sure seems like this cleaning is a never ending job. Maybe someday I will be able to hire a house keeper. Boy would that be nice. Not for everyday but maybe once a week or something.

No comments: