Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Running

Well since Ken and I have bought our new treadmill we are using it all the time. I have to say that Ken uses it much more than I do just because I like to go to my health club to work out so I get a little break away from home. I do use it when the club is closed or when I can't make it until really late at night. Ken has been running a few miles on it every night.
We looked at different treadmills for a while before we decided what one to buy. I researched it on consumer reports and they told me what ones were better than others. I also read that some are really loud and did not last as long as others. We wanted one that was a little more expensive but was worth the money. I actually love the one we chose because it has a place that we plug our phone into and we can listen to our downloaded music. It sure does pass the time faster when your running.

No comments: