Thursday, April 15, 2010

Ken's Business

Ken always talks about having his own business. He says that he thinks he could do it in the basement dealing with electronics. I have faith in him but I also tell him that he should just start it as maybe a side job first because we need insurance and the income that he is now providing. He says his work always hires out for little things that he can easily do at home in record time. He would love to build fixtures in his spare time. His spare time is not that often but he could get it done if he really wanted. I would think about it fut for now I hope he chooses to stick with what he does now. I would also like to be a business owner but I think that looking into the top franchises 2010 might be a better choice for me. I would like something that I know is already established and doing well. I would like to open my own sometime but I think it would be easier to learn from something that is already doing well and has a good customer base. Finding a franchise is not as hard as it seems. There is a list online and it is super easy to find one that you might want to jump into. It does take some researching but I might find one that I want to try after a while of planning.

No comments: