Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Getting Ready

Well in less than a month we will be going on the much awaited vacation. We are all really excited and can not wait. We have never taken the kids on an airplane before so that makes me a little nervous. I know it will be fine I just know that we are leaving early and they are never really happy when we have to wake them up form sleeping. I have started to dig out the kids shorts from last year because we bought them some on sale at Kohl's. They are all set in the summer clothes department. I want to get it all washed and started packing because I am not one to wait till the last minute. We are not using the clothes now because it is not that warm out so it would be perfect packing them up. I always seem to forget something if I am racking my brain to remember what I need to get from the store or what I need to pack. It still seems like a lot to get ready for just one week of fun.

No comments: