Friday, April 23, 2010

Perfect Lion


I am never one to take a picture of the animals when we go to the zoo. I did in the past then later when you are looking at them I always find myself wondering why in the heck I have so many animal pictures and none of the family actually enjoying the zoo. Well this past Easter we all went to the zoo with our extended family and I happened to actually take a picture of an animal. I had to grab this shot of the lion because it seemed as if it came right up to the window just so it could have its picture taken and I did not want to disappoint it. Now that I look at it, it actually looks pretty fake because it is such a good shot. Everyone crowed around the window when the loin came up that my great Aunt that suffers from joint pains and was in a wheel chair almost was stuck in the crowd because people were swarming the window. It was probably a life time opportunity to grab a shot like this with the loin right at the window. I was glad I go it in time.

No comments: