Friday, April 23, 2010

Friday

Yay it's Friday again. I am so glad that this week is over. It sure seemed that we were really busy all week. I don't think that I was home any night of the week so far. It will be really nice that we get to relax a little bit and enjoy a nice weekend. I was checking the weather and it also looks like it might rain a little bit. I was really hoping for rain because our grass is pretty dry and we could really use the rain.
Ken wanted to get some seeds for the garden this weekend. I am not sure what he has in mind of planting this year but I know he wants to do tomatoes and maybe some broccoli. Last year we did peppers but they really did not grow very well so he was going to skip them this year. The kids have a strawberry plant they want to get planted as soon as they get the chance. they got them in the Easter basket from my parents.
So far I am just looking forward to a nice relaxing weekend with our family. Hopefully it does not go to fast, although it usually does when we are having fun.

No comments: