Thursday, May 13, 2010

Family Wedding

This coming Saturday we are having a wedding in the family. Ken and I were going to go to Vegas because that it where it is going to be but we decided on a family vacation instead. Ken and I were going to leave all the kids with my parents and we were going to make a weekend trip to Vegas but then I told him maybe we should look into a different destination instead. I am going to be thinking about my favorite cousin this weekend and his beautiful new bride but I know that I will see him this Christmas in Texas because they already invited us to stay with them. I still am waiting for the pictures though and I hope someone there is going to capture it on video.
I want to get into shape before we go this Christmas. I know that seems far away and why would I choose Christmas but that because summer is already here and I need to pick some time so I just picked then. I love Christmas so why not choose that time. I was looking at some different weight loss supplement reviews and decided I might give one a try. If I don't like it I can always stop taking it and try a different method along with exercise. I know I need to get in shape so I can be more healthy. Ken also wants in on my plan for himself. Hopefully together we can achieve our goal.

No comments: