Thursday, May 13, 2010

Searching for a Camera

Well for a few years I was in search of the perfect camera. I wanted to get a camera that would last me for a while and that was very good quality. I had my heart set on this camera that I actually own now but back when I first started wanting it I never knew that some day I would own it. I knew that since it cost $750.00 it was way out of my budget at the time and I would be just window shopping it for a long time. That's when we started to look at digital cameras and Ken actually decided that he would buy me the one that I wanted. I was so excited the day he took me to the store to pick it out. I wanted it for so long and now it was finally happening. I did so much research between the Nikon brand and the Canon and went to many different review websites to choose. I bought an online subscription to consumer reports and soon found out that Nikon was the most preferred brand for quality and for value. I also asked a friend on my facebook that is a professional photographer what was the better brand and he assured me that Nikon was it. I then narrowed down my search to the Nikon brand. From then on I chose the perfect camera for my needs. I am so excited to get some really great shots at Disney next week with my new camera.

No comments: