Sunday, May 30, 2010

Great to be Home

Well even though our vacation could not have been any better it is nice to be home. I love sleeping in my own bed and nothing is better than getting Aidan in the morning. It sure seemed to go fast but we were ready to come home because we knew we had a little baby waiting for us to return. I was a little worried that he would not remember us when we got back but I was wrong he knew exactly who we were. I was very thankful. We now are trying to get him back on the schedule that he has been on since the day we brought him home from the hospital and it seems to be going very well. I have been sleeping a lot because apparently I'm the only one that is still exhausted from vacation and the flight home. Hopefully I will be feeling much better before Ken returns to work.

No comments: