Monday, May 31, 2010

Our First Set


When Ken and I got married we already were living together in our apartment. It was our first place we lived since we lived with our parents. We really did not need to much on our wedding registry but we did need a few things that were essential. We needed some pots and pans that were better quality. We were using some that we purchased that were pretty cheap. They were getting old and the Teflon was coming off in our meals. That's when I learned that you could not used metal utensils in coated cookware. I never really knew that because my parents always used all clad copper core cookware and it was the best there was on the market. I wanted to register for that for our wedding but Ken really liked the the nonstick surface. Now we are again having the same Teflon problem only this time its because the pan are 10 years old. Next time I purchase something I will only buy the best so I will never have to buy it again.

No comments: