Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Trying to plan ahead

I am always trying to plan ahead of time but it does not always work out the way I am hoping it would. It just seems that plans and people change all the time so really things can never go as planned all of the time. When you have a holiday you have to sometime plan a few months in advance if you are visiting distant relatives but everything never goes as planned. I guess that is the same with life anywhere because we can never predict the future. I still have not even begun to look at life insurance rates for myself. Ken has a policy from his job but we really have nothing for me. I am not all that worried about it but I know that times can change at any minute and we could be out of time to get one. It is pretty important to have considering the cost of the average funeral these days. It cost about as much as a small wedding. Crazy considering your dead anyways. I suppose we should get on that sometime this summer.

No comments: