Friday, June 25, 2010

Buckets of water

Well today I was just out of ideas for entertaining the kids. They have been begging for days to play in their pool but I never let them because I did not want to fill it up. Every day it was suppose to rain and it did rain. I just get a little worried about them in the pool if it should start to rain. Today I decided to fill up the pool because once again they were begging to get into it. I always wonder how they can stand to sit in the pool when the water comes right out of the freezing cold hose. However they manage to still enjoy it. I was actually feeling a little bad for them so I was taking out buckets of hot water from the bath tub and dumping it into the pool so that I could tory to make it a little warmer. After doing it many times it was still pretty cold but it was a little better than it was before.
I sure would like to invest in one of those huge above ground pools. Maybe when the kids get a little bit older I will look into getting one. I would also have to do a little research before I buy it so that I can know how to care for a pool because I really don't know how to do anything for it. I am sure that it will not be that hard but I don't want to jump into another thing to take care of until my kids are a little bit older.

No comments: