Friday, June 25, 2010

The Garage

Well I don't really know when we will be fixing up the garage for sure but I know it has really been on Kens' mind. He keeps saying he wants to get new brinkmann lights for the sides of the garage door. I totally agree that we need new lights considering the ones out there do not even match. I however think the garage needs to be painted before we install new lights. Ken wants to jump the gun and replace the mulch and do everything that is a small job where I would rather paint it first. I guess we are both a little nervous about painting the garage since we have never painted such a big thing before. It really needs to be painted along with a new side door as well. We might do it this year but we also might wait till next year. Ken wanted to seal the driveway as well but we did not make it in time with the tree loosing the seeds before the summer hit. Either way we will get started soon I am sure. It is a big project but really needs some attention this year.

No comments: