Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I noticed

One thing that I noticed on vacation was that almost everyone was a visitor of the area. You could really tell those that lived there from the others that were on vacation. On of the biggest reasons that stood out to me was those that were on vacation were constantly applying sun screen to prevent a burn. The people that lived there were not really caring about the sun because they were used to the rays. while they were used to the rays you could also tell they had more wrinkles because of the affects of the sun always shining down on them. It seemed like they really did not care much about their skin as us visitors. I myself even used sun screen a few times on my shoulders because I could feel the sun baking on them. I usually do not ever burn in the sun if I already have a base tan. Ken on the other had is a whole different story. He needs sunscreen where every he goes. I often wonder if those people in the sunny states are always looking for the best wrinkle treatment because the effects of the sun can cause more wrinkles. It is nice to know that there are creams out there that can help prevent them from coming if you do live in a sunny state. Ken still wants to move to Texas one day so maybe we should buy stock in sun screen for him. I on the other hand will stock up on the wrinkle cream. Hahah such opposites we are.

No comments: