Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Sending it home

Well if you have not already read at my other blog about dragging our stuff through the Orlando airport then you should check it out. After that experience on the way home since we had even more things to carry I was seriously giving some thought to getting a shipping box and sending some junk home via the post office. It seemed like it was a terrible time and it seemed to take forever even if it was only a short time getting to the rental car. I thought that if we would send some of our things home it would make it much easier on our return flight home. Ken thought it was a good idea as well but when we were there we did not have any boxes. I sure wish we would have thought about it sooner like before we left. I had a friend that when she would go on vacation she would actually send boxes to the hotel a few days before they left so they would be there waiting for them. It seemed like a good idea since they also had two small kids and it was easier to keep track of just them rather than them and luggage. Maybe next time I will get some boxes shipped a head of time to lighten the load.

No comments: